Saturday 12 September 2009

My Red and Cream Dream

I have always had a very clear image of how my dream house will look, in particular, the kitchen. For a long time I have been collecting little things from here and there, to put in this dream house. I came across a new shop in my home town Hereford today which sells 'vintage' (I hate this word, but it describes it best) homewares, and basically bought everything in there. It all seemed so cheap, especially when compared to London prices for this sort of stuff. And a red and cream theme emerged! Now I just need a house.




I do wonder whether my buying frenzy was actually triggered not by the products, but by the beautiful hand-printed price-tags, tied on with ribbons, making everything look so appealing. A brilliant marketing strategy.

No comments:

Post a Comment